Looking back at the last three years of my college career, I realize there’s something I’ve never done: Make a list of my goals for each semester/the year as a whole. I just let things happen without any kind of planning. I’m not going to do that this year. Writing my goals down will hold me accountable. So, here are my goals for my senior year.
- Maintain/raise my GPA (it’s currently a 3.74).
- Get my last internship toward my graduation requirement, preferably paid.
- Get an on-campus job.
- Increase the membership for HABJ.
- Make HABJ an official student chapter of NABJ.
- Land a job after graduation.
- Go on spring break, even if it’s just to Canada.
- Visit other colleges.
- Take a yoga class.
- Go to a formal.
1 thought on “New Year, New Goals, Same Tayla”
Tay Tay! I love the goals. GET into my yoga class! And, also, come to the MEISA formal at the end of the year, it was really awesome last year, and so cheap. The only thing about the internship is that I don’t think you can get paid and take it for credit at the same time. Anyways, I saw your post on Twitter and decided to check it out 🙂