With only 122 days left in 2012 (how time flies!), I thought it would be good idea for me to set some goals for the last third of the year. Setting goals has been very hit or miss for me in the past, but I’m confident that I will be achieve the majority of, if not all of, my goals by December 31.
- Put a deposit on a wedding venue.
- Finalize guest list.
- Get a full-time job (online or offline) OR get more freelance gigs.
- Start paying back student loans.
- Finish my reading challenge.
- Study Portuguese (again).
- Start looking for an apartment.
- Keep working on my novel.
I’m sure there are some that I’m leaving out, but this is what I can think of for now. I’ll try to update as often as I can, but sometimes I forget to go back and check old posts.